Common Name: Swari
National Motto: Not all of me will die.
Demonym: Swarian, Swari
Capital City: Janardan
Official Languages: Ramathian, Common
A low key gallery often displaying local and less renown art collections.
¶ Geography and climate
Location of the Janardan Academy
- Emshadjyomp (Café)
A franchise of cafés.
- Magi Lake (Freshwater Lake)
Ramath-lehi's largest body of freshwater.
- Manik Swamplands (Wetlands)
Dangerous swamplands. Inhabited by slick mud, sink holes, bogs, flaming plants, hostile monsters and deep gullies.
- Pwa Desert (Desert)
A vast barren desert where very little life can be found. Home to a few elusive Anubi tribes.
- The Gravedigger (Club)
A late night destination bar that specializes in being spooky.
- The Rage (Club)
A club with loud party techno beats. Not for the faint of heart (or ugly).
- The Watering Hole (Restaurant/Bar)
A desert themed restaurant with extremely skilled bartenders.
- Thujgthyysaj't Jumda (Recreation)
A shooting range nestled in the commercial area of Watani.
- Vivuli Jungle (Jungle)
Located right in the middle of Swaraj, close to the famous Janardan Academy.
- Ztark Janardan, Founder of Janardan Academy
- Nuji Kaztohaat, Legendary hero and historical warlord; namesake of Kaztohaati