All about the Merak Tribe family.
- Very hostile/racist toward non-Takula.
- Most tribe members are adorned with spikes or horns. These can appear anywhere on the Takula's body.
- Making home in swampland many Merak members have fins and webbed digits to help them move through water.
- The "feather mutation" is much more common in Merak Tribe members, although it is still quite rare. Occurring in about 1 of every 40 children.
Characters belonging and/or tightly associated to the family.
A family tree has not been created.
¶ Influence and Influences
- No historical influences known.