Also known on the internet as Kwoiffei and BlueCoati. Real name classified.
Hello! I'm a long-time member of Shadowlack. I'm not a very active roleplayer here - however, this was the site that made me fall in love with worldbuilding, and as such I've become one of the site's most active worldbuilders. I'm actually happy with how things have worked out; by adding to the lore of the setting, I get to contribute to the ongoing story of Ramath-lehi in my own way, and the more active roleplayers get to benefit from my contributions.
This didn't go unnoticed, either - when Jodie asked me if I wanted to be the site's first Shaper, I jumped at the opportunity!
Aside from this site I'm a tabletop gamer; I'm currently playing in a Dungeons and Dragons campaign and a Mutants and Masterminds campaign, and me and my gaming group have games for Ironclaw, Jadeclaw and Mutant Chronicles (an obscure Swedish RPG my boyfriend grew up playing) in the works. I'm also an amatuer cartoonist/comic artist, with one zine published (sadly not available in electronic format), and I'm hoping to become a professional visual designer (preferably a draftsman). I'm also something of a metalhead, with a preference for power metal, though my tastes in music are pretty eclectic.
¶ Shadowlack characters
(I totally did not steal this from phylus. >_> )
- Binail Hachuan
- An animal-loving, intellectual Alanamsul Feydragon. Occasionally gets caught up in clan politics due to being the son of a Court scribe/secretary.
- Marei Kynigos
- A Kynnyn Feydragon and headhunter. Has a case of Foot-in-Mouth Syndrome and can come off as a jerk, but in reality isn't too bad when not on "duty".
- Feydragon (Both the original article and its rewrite), Khell (Ideas and some work for the rewrite), plus a new playable race on the way
- NPCs: Craggy D. Drack, Hukeno Keled, Inalemu Lye Peri, Kalar Pym Vie, Kormand Donvosti, Lorkhos Adamaint, Lupi uv Dyo, Lyrox'de Cuhlar, Maluron Rhakoch, Norsut Laeolox, Nuji Kaztohaat, Oumha Kertia, Pakaros, Rihaldur Hachuan, Ru'Ryrok Vesii, Ruos-Halnakh de'Volithin, Saios Kaztohaat, Sakenal, Salazin Karos, Syron Grimoire, Tukjap Kymsanglusyj em sha Pakuo (poor guy)
- Flora: Bokbu, Korvandra, Toaal, Zomachubh
- Fauna: Dream Spectre, Juktarr, Motenkran, Ruldhem, Sarrakko (original and rewrite), Sharrath, Tucumu
- Diseases: Dermallaghica, Magimetachrosis
- Lexicon: "A square wheel", "Fronna", "Kyttle", "Kyttle-lover", "Pet Rapine", "Vultarjuem"
- Locations: Cajseu University and some work on Ajita, Cronvintok, Emshadjyomp, Pajukaldar, the name of Trilok's cities and some locations there
- Technology: Arenbike, Fromina Cannon, Fromina Lamp, Veja Orb
- Factions: Blades of Dynir, Bounty Hunter Brotherhood (created the article and fleshed out the ranks), Free Mages (well... not quite yet), Quelarion Interplanetary Services, Ramathian Mages Union
- Creed: Dynirism, Fey Worship, Pouliarchism
- Games: AR Mage Duels, Djuberull
- Library: Warrior King of Swaraj, Rich Ardens, Death is on Sick Leave, A Cursed Visionary, Oumha Kertia: Recollections of my Life, Arden in the Window, The Mage Duels Trilogy, Twenty-Nine Nights, The White Vajjas, Bloodshed in our Father's Name, Audlakh's Watch, The Lone Tmyfrommi, My Friend Korad, Ancient Heroes of Ramath-Lehi, Kaztohaat: The Arden, the Legend, The Cronvint Times, Janardan Academy Newsletter, The Janardan Daily, The Vekhlemine Reader